Heart Saver Skills Checkoff
Florida Hospital (FH) Employees:
- FH Badge
- Your FH cost center
- FH OPID #
- AHA Heart Saver Part 1 Certificate completed within 60 days of skills session.
To complete the Heartsaver Online Part 1 Course:
- User MUST complete each module in the course
- MUST successfully pass Test A – if unsuccessful, MUST pass Test B.
- Must complete the online course evaluation
- PRINT Certificate of completion – if all steps are not completed – will not be able to print certificate
NOTE: You will have 60 Days from the date the test is completed to successfully demonstrate your skills and receive an AHA Heartsaver Provider Card. CPR SKILLS CHECKOFFS ARE OPEN SESSIONS, PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
Non-Florida Hospital Employees
- Go to the American Heart Association website www.onlineaha.org
- Click on Heartsaver located on left-hand side of screen
- Click register, then purchase for myself and enter credit card info (cost $23.00)
- Click Heartsaver On-line part 1
- Complete each check point review, take test, evaluation, print certificate and bring to Checkoff Session
- Skills Checkoff Session $30.00 - Cash ONLY Florida Hospital is an authorized American Heart Association/ American Academy of Pediatrics Training Center.
Any individual needing to obtain AHA Heartsaver Certification
What to bring to the class
- FH Badge (Employees only)
- Your FH cost center (Employees only)
- FH OPID # (Employees only)
- AHA Heart Saver Online Certificate completed within 60 days of skills session (Employees only)
- AHA Heart Saver online Certificate completed within 60 days of skills session (Non-employees only)
- Skills Check Off Session $30.00 - Cash ONLY (Non-employees only)
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.