Heart Saver CPR AED & First Aid Course
The Heart Saver CPR AED First Aid Course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to help save a life.
- Basics skills include the recognition of cardiac arrest and emergency care prior to the arrival of advanced care to take over.
- Participants will learn the basics of first aid, how to recognize and and help in the most common life-threatening emergencies
The Heart Saver CPR / AED / First Aid Training Course is designed for any lay person with a duty to respond. Anyone who needs to learn CPR, the use of an AED and Basic First Aid, including corporate and retail employees, security staff, law enforcement, health and fitness staff, non-health care providers in clinical settings who interact with patients (transportation staff) and anyone who needs a course completion card in CPR, AED and First Aid.
Read the 2015 Heart Saver CPR / AED / First Aid Provider Manual prior to the course.
Review the step-by-step instructions, pictures, summaries, and skills.
Take notes and make a list of questions to ask your instructor.
All the following material(s) are needed for the course:
- Heart Saver First Aid / CPR / AED Student Workbook (2015)
- Purchase Cost
- Cover Image
What to bring to the class
- 2015 AHA Heart Saver CPR / A / First Aid Student Workbook
- Florida Hospital Employee- Employee badge
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.